Yu-gi-oh! Duel Generation World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the first Off Topic post goes to...

5 posters

Go down

And the first Off Topic post goes to... Empty And the first Off Topic post goes to...

Post by E-MAN 9/8/2015, 20:47

What other games do you play? I know YGO is not the only card/video game in your collection, so post them all and see who has what in common.

E-MAN

Back to top Go down

And the first Off Topic post goes to... Empty Re: And the first Off Topic post goes to...

Post by Powerrave 9/8/2015, 20:58

Sometimes Munchkin can be good fun. Last night tried out the card game Exploding Kittens with some fiends. It was mad shit. Loved it. As for video games... Too much. Well primarily Warframe really.
Powerrave
Powerrave
Admin

https://duelgenerationworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And the first Off Topic post goes to... Empty Re: And the first Off Topic post goes to...

Post by James He 10/8/2015, 04:00

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2
James He
James He
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogunkhan 10/8/2015, 09:15

I hear there is a dark souls 3 coming out soon. And I hear very good things about DS 1 and DS 2 so think I will check it out

Trogunkhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisRock 11/8/2015, 05:46

Fifa here if not yugioh then I'm playing fifa its the only 2 games I have time for sadly

ChrisRock
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum